Delivery terms and conditions
- The material must be delivered at least three working days before going live, to the Adoperations department of Sanoma via email@example.com.
- When delivering please include the reference number on the quotation (e.g. 100012345), the name of the client and the name of the campaign.
- For all advertisements in the Sanoma network, it must be clear to the visitor that it is an advertisement.
- A complete overview of Sanoma’s advertising and delivery terms and conditions can be found at sanoma.nl.
- The advertisement may not impose a processing load of more than 40% on a user’s computer.
- The advertisement may not slow down or freeze a smartphone or tablet.
- The advertisement may not slow down or crash a user’s app or mobile browser.
- No 100% transparent background (max. 50%).
- An advertisement may loop no more than three times.
- An advertisement must have a clear CTA.
- Click-to-; page, app (+ back-up url when there is no app), market, shop, call, text, whatsapp, share (social), navigate and calendar are allowed as clickout.
- The format of this advertisement is 320×240 px.
Delivery of physical material
- Not possible yet. Only via an Adserving code, see below.
Delivery of adserving code
- It is possible to place one adserving code, from which an ad with device recognition or a responsive ad is served.
- We would like to receive HTML5 creations in the form of an adserving code. Sanoma cannot place HTML5 files directly.
- Initial load: 100 Kb.
- Host-initiated subload: 300 Kb.
- User initiated load: 4 mb.
- Should you not be able to process and host HTML5 creations yourself, please get in touch with the Adoperations department of Sanoma via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)88 5569 540.
- DSP targeting on 320×240 format.
For more information about the template for the Canvas Ad, you can contact:
- More information about the use of the TECH53 (Sizmek Benelux) facilities
- Contact: email@example.com
- More information about using the Weborama facilities