Delivery terms and conditions
- The material must be delivered at least three working days before going live, to the Adoperations department of Sanoma via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When delivering please include the reference number on the quotation (e.g. 100012345), the name of the client and the name of the campaign.
- For all advertisements in the Sanoma network, it must be clear to the visitor that it is an advertisement.
- A complete overview of Sanoma’s advertising and delivery terms and conditions can be found at sanoma.nl.
- The advertisement may not impose a processing load of more than 40% on a user’s computer.
- The advertisement may not slow down or freeze a smartphone or tablet.
- The advertisement may not slow down or crash a user’s app or mobile browser.
- No 100% transparent background (max. 50%).
- An advertisement may loop no more than three times.
- An advertisement must have a clear CTA.
- Click-to-; page, app (+ backup url bij missing app), market, shop, call, sms, whatsapp, share (social), navigate en calendar is allowed as clickout.
- The duration of any video is maximum 15 seconds.
- The video may only play when clicked.
- By default a video’s audio is on when served, and can be deactivated by clicking.
- Clear Play, Pause and/or Stop buttons must be present.
- This in-app takeover exists of a: 520×290 px and/or 728×90 px, 300×250 px and 320×240 px. These will be displayed as:
- R1: halfpage / rectangle / leaderboard / tablet header
- R2: halfpage / rectangle / leaderboard
- R3: halfpage / rectangle / leaderboard
- R4: halfpage / rectangle / leaderboard
- The delivery of creatives is possible in two ways; delivering physical material or an adservingcode.
Delivery of Physical material
- Sizes to be delivered in view of varying screen sizes:
- 520×290 px
- 1040×580 px
- 300×250 px
- 600×500 px
- The file size is a maximum of 100 Kb per format.
- Deliver as (animated) .gif, .jpg, of .png.
- The URL of the landing page or separate impression and click trackers.
Delivery of adservingcode
- It is possible to place one adserving code, from which an ad with device recognition or a responsive ad is served.
- HTML5 creations must be delivered at the advertising party as a adservingcode. Sanoma doesn’t have the possibility to place these directly.
- Initial load (per format): 100 Kb.
- Host-initiated subload (per format): 300 Kb.
- User initiated load (per format): 4 mb.
- Should you not be able to process and host HTML5 creations yourself, please get in touch with the Adoperations department of Sanoma via email@example.com or +31(0)88 5569 540. They will assist you with this process.