- The material must be delivered at least three working days before going live, to the Adoperations department of Sanoma via email@example.com.
- When delivering please include the reference number on the quotation (e.g. 100012345), the name of the client and the name of the campaign.
- For all advertisements in the Sanoma network, it must be clear to the visitor that it is an advertisement.
- A complete overview of Sanoma’s advertising and delivery terms and conditions can be found at sanoma.nl.
- The advertisement may not impose a processing load of more than 40% on a user’s computer.
- The advertisement may not slow down or freeze a smartphone or tablet.
- The advertisement may not slow down or crash a user’s app or mobile browser.
- No 100% transparent background (max. 50%)
- An advertisement may loop no more than three times.
- An advertisement must have a clear CTA.
- Click-to-; page, app (+ backup url when there is no app), market, shop, call, text, whatsapp, share (social), navigate and calendar are allowed as clickout.
Delivery of physical material
It’s only possible to deliver pysical material and loose impressions- and clicktrackers.
- Gridboard small
- 300×65 px – max. 60 Kb
- 600×130 px – max. 80 Kb
- 900×195 px – max. 100 Kb
- Gridboard wide
- 600×65 px – max. 60 Kb
- 1200×130 px – max. 80 Kb
- 1800×195 px – max. 100 Kb
- Gridboard superwide
- 900×65 px – max. 80 Kb
- 1800×130 px – max. 100 Kb
- Deliver as (animated) .gif, .jpg, of .png.
- The URL of the landing page or loose impression- and clicktrackers.